Thank you for taking a look at our website. Please follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for daily news and analysis. For audio follow our SoundCloud account and you can subscribe to our email newsletter as well.
To learn more about anarchism, libertarian socialism, working class feminism or the radical left generally we recommend our Education page (coming soon). Here’s some introductory materials to start with:
- “Who Are the Anarchists and What Do They Want?”
- “Why I Am An Anarchist” by Lorenzo Ervin Komboa
- “Socialism Will Be Free, Or It Will Not Be At All – An Intro to Libertarian Socialism“
- “Feminist Readings and Resources”
- “Podcast: Introduction to Anarchism – Mark Bray on Revolutionary Left Radio Podcast”
Black Rose Anarchist Federation / Federación Anarquista Rosa Negra (BRRN) is a revolutionary political organization with locals in over a dozen cities sharing a common set of politics and working towards a shared strategic vision of how to build “popular power” in workplaces, neighborhoods and all sectors of society. Our organizing work is centered on building mass movements such as tenant unions, neighborhood assemblies, workplace campaigns, prisoner organizing, and in defense of communities resisting criminalization and deportations.
If you are interested in learning more about our politics we recommend you start with our core organizational documents: our Mission Statement, Role of the Revolutionary Organization and Points of Unity.