Welcome to our website! Please follow us on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for daily news and analysis. Subscribe to BRRN Letter which features our top publishing content, updates and projects via email.
Black Rose Anarchist Federation / Federación Anarquista Rosa Negra (BRRN) is a political organization with locals in over a dozen cities sharing a common set of politics and creating a shared strategic vision of how to build “popular power” in workplaces, neighborhoods, schools and all sectors of society towards the goal of libertarian socialism. Our organizing work is centered on building mass movements such as tenant unions, neighborhood assemblies, workplace campaigns, student unions, prisoner organizing, and in defense of communities resisting criminalization and deportations.
If you are interested in learning more about our politics we recommend you start with our core organizational documents: our Mission Statement, Role of the Revolutionary Organization and Points of Unity.
To learn more about anarchism, libertarian socialism, working class feminism or the radical left generally we recommend our Education page (coming soon). Here’s some introductory materials to start with:
- “Who Are the Anarchists and What Is Anarchism?“
- “Why I Am An Anarchist” by Lorenzo Kom’boa Ervin
- “Socialism Will Be Free, Or It Will Not Be At All” – Intro to Libertarian Socialism
- Feminist Readings and Resources
- Podcast: “History and Ideas of Anarchism: Mark Bray on Revolutionary Left Radio“
- Podcast: “Elections, Power, & the DSA: The Failure of the Left in Power“
“A Year in Popular Power,” is a four YouTube part series featuring members of BRRN presenting on their organizing work within larger movements and building popular power.