On April 11, 2020, Black Rose / Rosa Negra Anarchist Federation hosted a historic panel discussion on the current global health crisis, featuring delegates representing half a dozen anarchist-communist organizations around the world. Panelists spoke on the political situation and response from states, social movements and presented their organization’s analysis of the current moment.
Over 100 participants joined us via zoom call, several 100 via YouTube livestream and the video was viewed over 1,000 times within 24 hours. As well comrades in France provided live translation of some of the commentary via the live chat.
The panel featured members of libertarian-communist (anarchist) organizations around the world, including:
- Solidaridad (Chile)
- Acción Socialista Libertaria (Argentina)
- Workers Solidarity Movement (Ireland)
- Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Front (South Africa)
- Union Communiste Libertaire (France)
- Black Rose / Rosa Negra Anarchist Federation (U.S./EE.UU)
Note: Anarchist Federation (UK) was listed but was not able to attend the call.